Tackle tasks efficiently!
We’re talking task management with Desi Creswell in this episode if Design Sips.
Desi is a certified coach who helps designers stop feeling overwhelmed (a very normal feeling for designers).
I first heard about Desi on LuAnn Nigara’s podcast speaking about task management. She used the phrase “Delete, Delegate, Automate.” After hearing her break it down, I knew I just had to have her on Design Sips.
Do you struggle with managing tasks? We get it! With all the details that are required of each design project, it’s easy for designers to get bogged down in the weeds of their to-do lists. Desi provides actionable tips to ensure you’re running your business rather than your business running you.
In This Episode…
We’re sharing ways to optimize your day and how to tackle tasks to create more joy and efficiency in your biz.
We Talk About:
- How Desi transitioned from a designer to a coach
- How Sandra had to “delete” the tasks associated with social media
- Desi’s AMAZING planner and how she gets her tasks done
- How small changes like a standing desk make a big impact
- What a life vision is and why it’s important
- Desi’s process with working with designers just like you!
- Desi’s free resource for designers – Interior Designer’s Get It Done Daily Planner
Check Out Other Design Sips Episodes:
Thanks for Listening!
What’s your biggest takeaway from this episode, “Task Management with Desi Creswell”? How will you manage your tasks better? Comment below!