…and make getting dressed quick & enjoyable:
1. Add a basket system: laundry, hand wash, dry cleaning, donations & a garbage.
2. Donate clothes that are no longer in style, don’t fit, or haven’t been worn in a year.
3. Separate clothes by season.
4. Categorize clothes by purpose: work, formal, casual.
5. Install hooks on the closet wall to hang hats, hand bags or that favorite jacket that you wear all the time.
6. Hang a piece of art or display a favorite item – a little closet candy can go a long way first thing in the morning.
** We custom designed the above closet — now that’s a great place to get dressed every day!